Ingredients 2 people
- 2 cups of water for a cup of rice ( Mix rice, bulgur –pre-cooked durum wheat-, barley, wheat kernels, red rice, oats, and quinoa)
- 1 tomato in the blender with a garlic clove, salt, lemon pepper to taste and organic vegetable broth (optional).
- Blend everything and add it to the rice, if the sauce is strong add water.
- Let it cook for about 15 minutes over low heat and check for water and salt.
- 3 green tomatillos, salt, 1/2 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, oregano to taste, 2 serrano peppers and a teaspoon of vegan seasoning.
Blend everything and fry it, when it is bubbling you add the fried tofu ( chicharrones)
- Option a . 1 bag of breaded tofu (Chinese stores)
- Option b. 1 block of dry tofu, cut it into slices and fry it in oil until it dries.
- Fry tofu in avocado oil or whatever you have, do not condiment the tofu, the sauce will give the flavor.