- Bag of bag tofu in the Chinese stores
- 1 small beet or a can
- a bunch of spinach
- Sauce for enchiladas (homemade or from the supermarket)
- Corn oil (fry the tofu)
- Olive oil (for spinach)
- Boil the beet if you do not have canned.
- Fry the spinach in a finely chopped garlic clove and salt in olive oil, when it is tender, leave it on the side.
- Heat the corn oil in a deep frying pan
- Once the oil is hot add the tofu, fry it and put it on the side while …
- Heat some enchilada sauce in oil.
- When the sauce is ready, add the fried tofu and dip it in that sauce, stir until everything takes the color of the sauce.
- Once ready serve refried beans, chicharron, spinach and beets in squares especially. You can decorate with cilantro.