Ingredients 2 people
Zucchini with Cactus 🌵 (For Parisians you can find Cactus/Nopales @Latino Market, 55 Boulevard Lefebvre, 75015 Paris or La esquinita 21 Rue Notre Dame de Recouvrance, 75002 Paris)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 zucchinis in half moons
- 1/2 onion in Juliana’s
- 1 cup boiled nopales
- Salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, seasoning of you choice all to taste.
- Medium heat the oil
- Add onions until tender then the zucchini and let it cook for 5 min
- High heat add nopales and spices. After, practically let all grill to that golden color
- Season them with sea salt, paprika and lemon.
- Add a tiny bit of coconut oil or spray them
- Grill them in high heat
Fry chipotle and jalapeños together ( make a little paste in olive oil with the peppers and when turns thicker add the beans and fry all together. Don’t blend them 👉🏼smash then! Fajitas recipe is on my latest post @thevexigan ( Instagram)