Ingredients 2 people
Green peas, barley, mung beans, black beans, white beans, red and green lentils, red onion, tomato, serrano pepper, half habanero, cilantro.
Salt, lemon pepper seasoning, garlic, chili powder, cilantro, turmeric, vegetable powder, and oregano.
- Mix all beans and lentils making a mixed cup
- Cook all the beans and lentils together in water ( 3 water cups)
- While the beans and lentils are cooking make a sauce
- 1 ½ tomatoes chopped
- ½ red onion chopped
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 serrano peppers ( clean the seeds) chopped
- ½ habanero pepper (clean the seeds) chopped
- Cook all together in olive oil or avocado oil and add all the seasonings to taste, also the peppers depend on your degree of hotness.
- Once beans and lentils are getting soft add the cooked sauce
- Cook them for about 30 min in low heat
- Add some cilantro on top before serving