- 1 small block of firm tofu
- 6 mushrooms
- 1 cup of spinach
- 2 green roasted peppers
- ½ white onion
- salt, cumin, black pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 1 tbsp. turmeric (curcuma) (super good for inflammation)
- 1 tbsp. of virgin olive oil
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a pan
- Add the chopped onion and get the golden color
- Add green roasted peppers well chopped and mushrooms as well
- Once cooked, add crumbled tofu (use your hands or a fork)
- On top of the tofu add all the condiments (salt, cumin, black pepper, garlic powder and turmeric)
- Mix everything, taste for salt and add the spinach.
- Cook for another 2 min covered and voilà!