Ingredients from 2 to 3 people
- ½ red bell pepper
- 1 can of beans or cooked by you 250gr (white beans preference)
- 1 tomato
- ½ white onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 medium size mushrooms (Portobello, oyster, etc.)
- 1 tbs of fine herbs
- salt to taste
- 250g of seitan
- 2 tbs of virgin olive oil
- Fry the oil with the bell pepper and the onion in a frying pan, once you see them soft, add the garlic well minced and the tomato well chopped
- Add the seitan in squares like ham and let them fry for about 5 minutes
- Add the beans and the condiments for about 7 min on low heat ( cover)
- Add the mushrooms and turn up the heat, remember that they are very juicy and you do not want to make a soup but a stew.
- Turn it off when you see the mushrooms are soft.