Serves 2 people
- 300gr Portobello or any mushrooms you find in the supermarket.
- 2 bell peppers (one red one green to make it colorful).
- 1 red onion
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup cilantro
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Wash all vegetables.
- Start chopping the onion in small cubes, the garlic cloves, and the bell peppers in juliennes.
- Medium heat a frying pan and add 3tbsp olive oil and let it get hot,
- Then add chopped onion and bell peppers, let it cook for 3 min, after
- Add the garlic cloves, wait 1 min and lower the heat.
- After adding salt to taste, a pinch of black pepper, ½ tsp cumin, ½ tsp cayenne pepper, and mix all.
- Now it’s time for the portobellos to go in and cover with the lid for about 4 min.
- Add the cilantro well chopped and adjust the taste, more salt, more chili, etc…
Serve with beans, guacamole, tortillas and garnish with cilantro!
Don’t forget to share with me your creations,