Green beans and Tofu are the best together, they’re both flexible to have a great taste and go well with almost any condiment, that’s why I make this for you! I hope you like it as much as I do.
- 200gr Green beans
- 1 Firm Tofu block
- 3 Tbsps Soy sauce
- 1 Red bell pepper
- ½ Onion
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ Teaspoon black pepper
- Pink salt to taste
- 2 Tbsps Refined coconut oil
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Cup Cilantro
- 1 Cup Whole wheat rice
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- First, boil the green beans for 5 minutes to soften them.
- In a frying pan with coconut oil, fry the onion, the red pepper, the garlic powder, the pepper and once they are golden,
- Add the tofu in squares, add 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, until golden.
- Check salt, black pepper, and try half a teaspoon of each seasoning or to taste.
- Add the drained and tender green beans,
- Mix everything together, cover it for about 5-10 minutes over low heat, and then it’s ready!
Avocado Cream Method
- Blend a whole avocado with a bunch of coriander (one cup),
- add a bit of salt, black pepper, and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Make sure it’s not too liquid or too thick, it has to be like a creamy spread.
Now make a beautiful colorful plate, eat it with rice, and put the cream on top with some sesame seeds!