These are the easiest cookies in the world you just need to get your hands on them. I am not a sweet tooth that’s the reason you don’t see much sweet around here but today I’m giving you this quick, not too sweet, and easy recipe to make with your kids or to pamper yourself. Check it out
1 1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
1/3 cup gluten-free flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup aquafaba (liquid in a can of chickpeas)
3 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl, stir together almond flour, dark chocolate chips, gluten-free flour, baking powder, salt, and organic brown sugar.
- In another mixing bowl, beat aquafaba using a stick mixer or a whisk until light and fluffy like white eggs turn.
- To the aquafaba, add the melted coconut oil and vanilla and using the mixer or whisk to combine.
- Then mix both bowls until just combined and get the dough ready
- Cover and let it chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 190 Degrees C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out of the dough and transfer to your lined baking sheet.
- Use the palm of your hand to smash the cookies down slightly into small bowls. They won’t spread as much, so no need to leave a lot of space between cookies.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Be careful not to burn (especially on the bottoms).
- Remove from oven and let cool on the pan for 5 minutes. Then carefully loosen with a spatula and enjoy or continue to let cool.
A glass of milk, hot cocoa or tea!😊